Saturday, May 07, 2005

Dear America: 9/11? Get over it already.


Yeah, that 9/11 thing? Will you please just stop your fucking whining already? Jesus Christ, you'd think it was big goddamned deal or something. "In the wake of 9/11 ..." Man, I wish I had a buck for every time some snivelling wanker said that.

Excuse me? Oh, you thought that was me saying that? Silly person. No, no, that was your spiritual and moral leader (and certifiable moonbat) the Rev. Pat Robertson who, in discussing the impending threat of activist judges in America, claimed that they were far more of a threat than "a few bearded terrorists who fly into buildings."

So, as the Billy Joel song goes, don't come bitchin' to me. You think 9/11 was such a big deal, why don't you take it up with Pat? I'm sure he's terribly, terribly interested in your opinion.

No comments: