Saturday, May 07, 2005

Most. Incompetent. Journalist. Ever.


And from that last White House press gaggle, can someone explain why anybody is paying this buffoon to be a reporter? I mean, when it comes to being a journalist, how dumb is too dumb?

Q Scott, did Putin make comments today where he denounced the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, which is not something you get to weave into a question at the White House very often. There were remarks he apparently made today where he denounced the pact as, I think, the administration wanted him to do.

MR. McCLELLAN: Let me double check that. I haven't seen any updated news reports on the flight. You heard that --

Q It would be that he said -- he was referring to the 1989 denunciation by then Soviet Union parliament. And I think he said it was done then, and as the successor state, we --that applies to us, as well. So it was kind of a back-door way of saying --

MR. McCLELLAN: This morning?

Q I don't know the exact timing of when he said it, but I saw the news reports this morning.

It almost makes you nostalgic for the old days of:

Q Scott, can you explain how the President uses his faith to help him make important day-to-day decisions in this time of grave crisis?

MCCLELLAN
: Why, yes, Jeff, I'd be glad to ...

No comments: