Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dear Wayne: Time for you to move on.


To recently-arrived commenter "Wayne," I think it's time for you to take your act elsewhere. It's not that I necessarily disagree with you (in fact, I've noticed that, in many cases, you agree with me wholeheartedly).

But, all by yourself, you've almost out-commented everyone else put together. If you have that much to say, you're better off starting your own blog. My comments section is for people to make the occasional comment to add something to the dicsussion, it's not for strangers to wander in, pitch a tent and set up shop.

It's obvious you have a lot to say, just as it's obvious that you're not very good at this sort of thing since a good deal of what you've posted is sadly shallow and simplistic. You're more than welcome to pop by on occasion but, given how much you feel you need to say, it's time for you to get your own forum and your own audience somewhere else.

Good luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that.

Where is the best place to start my own blog.

CC said...

Same place as all the rest of us. Go to blogger.com and register.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.