Monday, September 25, 2006

HE'S aggressive and driven; SHE'S a pushy bitch.


See, it's all a matter of context. Once upon a time, Crazy-Assed Racist Redneck™ took a hissy little swipe at me for that cowardly anonymous blogging. And yet, from the comments section here, we have one of Kate's regular groupies, "Canadian Sentinel," expounding on the necessity of the very same thing:

This is why I don't blog under my real identity. The PC fascists would be on me just like that if I didn't have a moniker.

Honestly, sometimes this is just too easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canada is in trouble. Canadian Sentinel's been asleep in the Guard House.

You don't have any PC fascists in Canada anymore; just CPoC fascists.

Somena Woman said...

CARRNB actually used to have Raskolnikov (an anonymous blogger) guest blog on her site.

He must be a coward too! :)

He complained that he needed to blog anon or he'd lose his job in the indian act industry.

But wait... if you point it out - and ask him, or her they screech that you are trying to intimidate him or "threaten" him.

Janke actually said that my repetition of Adrian/Raskonikovs own words, in the context of asking 'So when are you going to stop blogging anon... or are you still afraid of losing your job in the indian act industry" - did constitute a threat.

And then Adrian, and Kate, both turned around and accused me of being a parasite - even though I have never worked for the Indian Act Industry in my life... not once.. not collected a single thin red dime.

Ah... the madness of Queen Kate and her little worker drone bees.