Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Move over, Ann Coulter ... there's a new kid in town.


Apparently, we all have to re-calibrate our fuckwit-o-meters:

I got a lot of mail, much of it forwarded in boxes and bags from Vanity Fair. As a vital node in the cultural nexus of the universe, I'm understandably on the receiving end of a ton of personal mail, press releases, book galleys, preview DVDs, and similar various assorted crap. I sort through the mounting debris quickly, efficiently, tearing open envelopes and cardboard casings with my rugged Chuck Norris hands as the cats sneeze from the envelope-pad fluff. Most of the mail is mundane, routine. But every once in a while I receive something that gives me pause, spurs a reaction.

As when yesterday I received the galley of Dinesh D'Souza's new book from Doubleday, The Enemy at Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11, to be published in January 2007.

Miss Coulter? Raise or call?

No comments: