Monday, January 08, 2007

Blogging Tories Short Takes: Jan 8, 2007.


Shorter anchorlink: "And in the interest of fairness and balance, I'll provide examples of the Right being just as classless and tasteless and ... whoops, I see we're all out of time here."

Shorter Spanky: "So these two genitally-mutilated women walk into a bar and ... um ... hello? Is this thing on?"

Shorter Christian Conservative: "Then we watched 'War of the Worlds.' People, listen to me! We need to prepare!"

Shorter True North: "It all started so innocently. First, I over-generalized about small things -- nothing serious, really ..."

Shorter Steve Janke: "Today, I want to talk about blogger credibility and ... uh ... what? Did I say something funny?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, what a crap-fest. Ol' Buckethead Janke's still as insane as ever. And the other ones are even loonier.

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, I don't need to provide examples of the right being tasteless and classless. The press does that for me. ;)

Anonymous said...

"...why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?" Plato

Introspection is what these great bloggers are engaging in.

This shows the right truely has come of age.