Sunday, January 14, 2007

What a clever, clever wanker.


Having been intellectually hoofed in the nads at this site recently, "Toronto Tory" William E. Demers carefully collects his snark and lashes back, suggesting with rapier-like wit that I should "get a life." Because, apparently, I don't have one. So I should get one. Since I don't have one and I really need one. Or something savagely cutting like that.



P.S. It's really unnecessarily cruel, but William E. writes:

CC continue [sic] to pull at my leg when I posted about Jean Lapierre's resignation, mispelling Lapierre's name as "Pierre". My bad. I fixed it thanks to CC's observations.

Yes, let's see how that copy-editing has been going, shall we? First, we have the original abortion of a blog post:




followed closely by the "corrected" version:




Whatever university William is attending must be so proud of him. Your public education tax dollars at work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read the comments? Cimoletely is my new favourite word.

Alison said...

That's odd - he didn't mention Jeani once.

Anonymous said...

You know I never watched Family guy untill I met you this summer CC and you made the "Evil Monkey" Reference. I watch the show regularly now looking for the evil monkey that toments poor Chris.

I also every time Brain speaks it reminds me of you, LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, just noticed that..."Jeane Lapierre." and then "Jeanne Lapierre."

Whaa?.. Man, he had no clue who Lapierre was. None whatsoever.

Children...write about what you know!