Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Mayoral chain

Greetings all, sorry for being mostly absent this last while. I've been doing round upon round of physiotherapy, trying to get my spine to unlock. I've also been putting a lot of hours into developing a new business. My posting has always been sporadic but I will do my best to be a little more present. So...

Yesterday I happened to be having a nice chat with a local mayor. Since mayors have been at issue in the blogs lately, I decided to mention Mayor Smith from Houston and the nudie pics of doom. The reaction was a jaw dropping, wide-eyed gasp of shock. Followed by words like, "disgraceful", "disgusting" and "dishonour". Seems some of our municipal officials have a great deal of respect for the emblems of office. When I mentioned the newly minted position of liaison to the federal new government, i thought the poor mayor would do a spit take. I am hoping to grab an official interview in the next few days. I'll keep you posted.

Now I'm off to have someone kneel on my back. Lucky.

No comments: