Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stenography, as it is done.


Once again (and true to form), the Blogging Tories' "Wayne" weighs in on a deep and profound intellectual discussion with his standard, "Hey ... what he said."

And following the link leads us to Wayne's conflicted BT colleague "Gay and Right" Fred, who educates us thusly:

An inconvenient peace prize...

Nice editorial from Bjorn Lomborg....

Lomborg ... Lomborg ... ah, yes ... that Bjorn Lomborg.

What he said. :-)

AFTERSNARK
: If you're not quite sure what I mean by "stenography," well, it's just easier to show you.

1 comment:

mikmik said...

All right! I am selling my ski jacket while there is still time.

I am so happy stupid people like me have brains people to set right the sciences and maths of corrupt scientists seeking grant monies.
And spying on the Gore psycho while he loses sleep in his bed, that is raw investigative verve.

I smell pulitzer prize. Is it anything good as nobel trophy?