Monday, March 31, 2008

Today’s Dim-Witted Mesopotamia West.


Shorter Frank: The average little woman doesn’t like fighting, guns, and the military. But that doesn’t stop them from calling 911 if they’re threatened so a big strong man with a gun can come save them. This makes them illogical ... but then, they are women.

And furthermore. My stars ... Frank’s musings are downright filthy.

Let me start by saying I support women's liberation, equal rights for women, pay equity and elimination of the 'glass ceiling.' I've worked for women, I've married women, I enjoy the company of women. OK, ladies, I'm your guy.

At the risk of being accused of lacking in civility, Frank, you wouldn’t be my “guy” if you were the last one on earth.

And further-furthermore. Go check out Red Canuck's post on Frank - big fun. Thanks to Red Tory for the heads-up in the comments.

5 comments:

Pale said...

I also take my car to a mechanic, and visit the dentist too...

When you call 911, it means you are availing yourself of expertise in an emergency situation....And since our tax dollars already pay for that...
Geeze I had no idea that makes one illogical.
*blink*

Red Tory said...

You should tip "Red Canuck" on this one as he laced into old Frank quite nicely the other day on his hilarious post.

Dave said...

Methinks Frank hasn't called a cop lately nor looked at the complement of one of HMC ships' companies.

Red Tory said...

I think Frank is a what Jack Webster used to refer to as a "shut-in"...

Anonymous said...

Nope, I haven't called a cop recently, and I'll bet you haven't either. Response times in most big cities are well over 15 minutes and in the rural part of Canada well over half an hour. Have a nice time waiting for help while some nutbar is smashing his way into your house.

Calling me a shut-in is quite a hoot. Anytime you want to discuss Calgary, Vancouver or Palm Springs, give me a shout. Oh, and how the roads are to these places on a bike.

Shut in? Yeah, that's me.